LunarStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LunarStory

Made by BondGirl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Snow's GM application   Snow's GM application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:31 pm

Info before reading the application below:
This is another try since I failed at being gm in my first attempt. This application resembles to the one I did last week, though I hope this one would be considered. Thank you in advance for reading my app. :3

IGN: Snow

Name: Jess

Experience with MapleStory: I’ve played MapleStory for 6 years, started on 2003, and I’ve been experienced with the worst things that can possibly happen to a mapler. I started playing private servers 8 months ago.

Experience with Html, Java, and other technology related to MapleStory coding: I am fairly experienced. I studied technology for a couple of years, and I’ve faced them before, thus I will understand summoning, coding, etc. I also have a GM handbook, so the skill and map codes wouldn't be a challenge for me in the future.

Why I should be picked: I am fair to all members, and I treat all of them the same. I never use favouritism, negligence, carelessness on anyone. I am rarely mad, but everybody have limits, that said, "The extent of the limits of life are created by the ones who are purposely demanding". I am experienced with some GM coding, and I downloaded a GM handbook. I have been experienced the worst and best things on MapleStory, so nothing really surprises me, though I have a hatred for hackers. They seriously ruin the fun for others who want to enjoy their time relaxing in a virtual world. Same with freedom abusers, power abusers, scammers and liars. I will definitely try my best to keep the server clean (no hackers, etc.). Also, I am a fast learner, so I’ll be able to memorize the GM rules in no time, and I’m kind-hearted, and always ready to help. I have been experienced as a gm, though it was my dream and goal to become GM on more than one server, so I hope this application will be considered.

Do I have what it takes: Definitely. I have lots of events in mind, like for example: Truth/False, Find the snail, Elimination jump quest, Private jump quest, boss events, guessing game, etc. I will surely share my ideas with other GM’s and members. I also understand that entertainment will cause the population of the server to increase, so rather than just pretending to be AFK, and being idle, I will try my best to keep the members from turning dull.

Do you fully understand that if you break GM rules, your GM status shall be terminated, and that your overall status on SnowStory will be questioned?
Yes I surely understand that. It is important that one’s file or overall status keeps being flawless, thus I will do my job as a GM, be responsible for my actions, and do what is right to prevent mistakes.

Time zone: I live in Canada, QC, and the time zone is EST, and I am an active player (I go on everyday, Weekdays: 5pm to 1am and Weekends: 10am to 11pm).

Any other information: I love making Mv’s, maple videos and maple private server advertisements, so I can definitely make the population and rank of this server increase by advertising it. I have been experienced as a GM on the servers UmbrellaStory and YouSuckMS. I also understand that the knowledge I contain is debatable, so I'll try to prepare myself for the new challenges I will face as a SnowStory GM. I also want to be a witness of GM and member interacting, their difference in hierarchy and the nonnuclear characteristics that a member can possess for their leader.

Why this server?
A lot of the readers may ask: You're a fairly new member, not even experienced with SnowStory for more than a week, should you really be trusted, are your words debatable, and should they be considered?
Firstly, I chose this server because it provides the satisfactions in the members needs, entertainment, and the rates add the fun of training. It's also a fairly old server (cause I heard Beta...), thus the GM's should be experienced with the tricks they learned since the first day they were chosen, and should be adapted to the requirements. I'm also sure that they were chosen according to the advantages and happiness they bring to all the SnowMaplers.
Secondly, the words you all read previously are not debatable. They were written and should be considered. I really hope that I'll be able to be an addition in the sum of GM team in the virtual society.

Thank you for the time you spent reading this application, and I hope I’ll be the next SnowStory Game master, Jess.
Back to top Go down

Snow's GM application
Page 1 of 1