LunarStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LunarStory

Made by BondGirl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow's New Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess

Snow's New Application Empty
PostSubject: Snow's New Application   Snow's New Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:14 pm

IGN: Snow
Name: Jess

Applying for: GM Position

Time zone: I live in Canada, QC, and my time zone is EST (GMT-5 and GMT-4 during winter), and I am an active player (I go on everyday, but my playtime is uncertain due to some new events added in my daily schedule [Fact: I will be online for more than 6 hours everyday for sure, except for some days where a big event is occurring])

Languages that I speak: Cantonese, Mandarin, English, French, Japenese, Korean

Do I speak well English?: Yes I think so.

Experience with Maplestory: I have been playing this wonderful and virtual world for 6 years, not including the 8 months I spent on private servers. I have been experienced with some astonishing and amazing events, like going through a lot of private servers, trying to find the right one.

Experience with Html, Java, and other technology related to MapleStory coding: Experience with Java and other technology related to MapleStory coding: I actually attempted to create my own server. It was nearly finished, I had MySQL obstacles done, but I ironically failed due to some sudden errors. Though this wasn't a success, it benefit me by giving me new knowledge about MapleStory and its editing, thus I believe I will be able to help the PepsiStory community in the future.

Why I should be picked: I am fair to all members, and I treat all of them the same. I never use favouritism, negligence, carelessness on anyone. I am experienced with some GM coding, and I downloaded a GM handbook. I have witnessed the worst and best things on MapleStory, so nothing really surprises me: nonetheless, I have a hatred for hackers. They seriously ruin the fun for others who want to enjoy their time relaxing in a virtual world. Same with freedom abusers, power abusers, scammers and liars. I will definitely try my best to keep the server clean (no hackers, etc.). Also, I am a fast learner, so I’ll be able to memorize the GM rules in no time, and I’m kind-hearted, and always ready to help. I have been a gm on 2 servers, though it was my dream and goal to become a GM on numerous servers from the start, so I hope this application will be considered.
P.S: I'm rarely mad. I can fully control my temper, and I will not abuse my power as a GM.

Do I have what it takes: Definitely. I have lots of events in mind, like for example: Truth/False, Find the snail, Elimination jump quest, Private jump quest, boss events, guessing game, dodgeball, find the right door, etc. I will surely share my ideas with other GM’s and members. I also understand that entertainment will cause the population of the server to increase, so rather than just pretending to be AFK and being idle, I will try my best to keep the members from turning dull. Also, a GM's most important job is to be able to accomplish, and to reflect the standards of the server. A GM that is mean, cruel, and abuses his/her powers typically reflects bad standards upon the server. GMs are the embodiment of the server. If a GM doesn't do the right thing, who would? His or her actions can fully affect one's point of view to different subjects relating to the server's overall image, etc. Thus, I will try my best to keep the image nice, clean, and be respectful.

Do you fully understand that if you break GM rules, your GM status shall be terminated, and that your overall status on EchoMS will be questioned?
Yes I surely understand that. It is important that one’s file or overall status keeps being flawless, thus I will do my job as a GM, be responsible for my actions, and do what is right to prevent mistakes.

Any other information: I love making Mv’s, maple videos and maple private server advertisements, so I can definitely make the population and rank of this server increase by advertising it. I've been experienced as a GM on my friend's servers, and I definitely know the codes for maps, etc. Maybe this server doesn't provide as much commands available as the two previous servers I've been on, or maybe it provides more, though it doesn't matter, because I will try my best to adapt myself to the rules, commands, etc. And also... don't know if this is useful, but some people say I am good with convincing, so I can use this ability to communicate better with the members.

Should I be considered?
I definitely wish so. I would like to be the witness of the differences in the 'virtual society hierarchy' between GM and member, and the power of justice that GM's can possess, contain or show to their fellow members.

Why this server?
Some of you may ask: You're a fairly new member, why did you choose this server?
Firstly, it provides all the needs, enough to satisfy all the members. It also includes fun and active GMs.
Secondly, I've been on a lot of private servers, and many of them are bugged, and full of glitches. I observed some things around this server and found it perfect. Also, there aren't any major glitches, and if so, I'll try my best to help out and fix them.

Communication abilities: I am an interactive teen who likes to talk. My EQ is high, and I can surely communicate with everyone, including the ones who talk Chinese, Korean, and Japenese.

P.S: It would be an honor for me to make advertisements or maple videos on Youtube for this wonderful server, and make a banner for the site if needed. (I'll use Adobe Photoshop, bannedstory and paint.... and characters in game if needed) :3

Contact/communicate with me through MSN if you want more information about me so you can make a sure and fine decision on which member you want to include as a GM addition in your great community. If you want my hotmail address (A.K.A MSN), please ask me online, or check the information provided in forums registration for my account if possible.

Thank you for the time you spent reading this application, and I really hope it will be considered. I look forward/hope I will be the next PepsiMS GM,
Sincerely, Jess

♥┌─┐  ─┐♥
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
└┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

I was negligent before I met you: the sum of all my hopes, the spotlight who shined my dreams, the blanket who kept me warm, the candle that guided my way through the rough paths, and the glasses who showed me
True Love.
-Jess (me)
Back to top Go down

Snow's New Application
Page 1 of 1