LunarStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LunarStory

Made by BondGirl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xJay's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xJay

xJay's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: xJay's GM Application.   xJay's GM Application. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:44 pm

1.Male or female? I am a male.

2. How Old are you ? I am 13 years old.

3. How would you describe your personality and effectiveness to communicate with other people? I am very sociable, i know GMs pretty well and I Like to chat with people.

4. What has inspired you to become a Game Master? The GMs and their duties.

5. Why do you think you would be suitable for this position? I think I would be a good GM because I can answer many questions, I like to host events, listen to rules and I can be very usefull

6. Do you have past experience as a Game Master on another server? If so, where and for how long? I was a GM on CookieMS...but it closed .

7. How extensive is your IT knowledge? (C++, web services, php/mysql)My IT knowledge is pretty short...if making my own Ragnarok online counts well...thats it..

8. What positive additions could you make to the community/server? I could make it more fun...Even though now its Pretty cool already.

9. Are there members of this community that would vote for you? I Dont Know.

10. What country do you live in and what is your time zone? I live in Canada, Eastern Standard Time (EST) = GMT-5.

11. What hours do you normally play during your time zone? It differs. About all day on weekends but about 2~4hrs on Week-days.

12. What is your average daily playing time and how much would you be able to dedicate to Game Master duties if qualified? Like i Already said, About all day on weekends but about 2~4hrs on Week-days and i'd spend almost all that time for my GM duties.

13. Can you truthfully say that you have read and fully understood the Game Master Policy as well as the directions and rules stated above? And that you are aware of the consequences if you post a thread violating a rule? Yes.

14. Include anything else you wish for us to know here.- I Hope You Choose someone that cares alot about this Server.. Like Me =] <3

-Peace-
xJay
Back to top Go down

xJay's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1