LunarStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LunarStory

Made by BondGirl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iWIshuDead's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rangepk8

iWIshuDead's GM application Empty
PostSubject: iWIshuDead's GM application   iWIshuDead's GM application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:45 pm

1.Male or female? I am a male.
2. How Old are you ? I am 14
3. How would you describe your personality and effectiveness to communicate with other people? I would think I'm very nice unlike some GMs on other servers.
4. What has inspired you to become a Game Master? How many hackers I have seen on SnowStory.
5. Why do you think you would be suitable for this position? Um... I thoink I would be because I answer many questions, im event-friendly, and listen to rules. Oh, I help many noobs and ban all the hackers I find.
6. Do you have past experience as a Game Master on another server? If so, where and for how long? I was a GM once on LegendMS for about... one week .
7. How extensive is your IT knowledge? (C++, web services, php/mysql) I know none=D Thats why I want to be a GM, not a coder >.< I just like to ban =3.
8. What positive additions could you make to the community/server? Doctor for the noobs=3
9. Are there members of this community that would vote for you? Not sure.
10. What country do you live in and what is your time zone? I like in the USA, and I am -5:00 GMT.
11. What hours do you normally play during your time zone? It depends. About all day on weekends but about a hour around 6-7 or 6:30-7:30.
12. What is your average daily playing time and how much would you be able to dedicate to Game Master duties if qualified? A hour on weekdays, all day(If I can) on weekens. I would follow all the GM rules and make the players happy. Oh, and use M3H B4NH4MM4H!
13. Can you truthfully say that you have read and fully understood the Game Master Policy as well as the directions and rules stated above? And that you are aware of the consequences if you post a thread violating a rule? Yes and Yes =D
14. Include anything else you wish for us to know here.- Well I am a 14 year old(As you have read) that always trys to play. I usually have to help people (in the REAL world) when they might just be entering school, don't know how to do something around, or other kinds of stuff I can do.I have gotten three trophies for Guitar Hero and have won many trophies for Tai Kwon Doe(Or however you spell it >.<).Well thats the end of my GM application. Oh and hi Ryan and other pplz!
Back to top Go down

iWIshuDead's GM application
Page 1 of 1