LunarStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LunarStory

Made by BondGirl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aqua's GM Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aqua

Aqua's GM Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Aqua's GM Application :)   Aqua's GM Application :) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:20 pm

1. Name, IGN/Male or Female?
Zihao Diep, Aqua. ( If accepted as GM, may change name to Crimson. )
( I am a Male** )
2. Age
13 Currently, in 3 weeks, 14.

3. How long have you been playing Maplestory (Please no lies)?
Oh, Long time Lol. I've played Beta Maplestory ( Wasn't much a fiend at the time ), I've also played maplestory after the beta ( For about 3 years. ) and I've started playing private servers for almost a year now. I've memorized a some of the maps, mainly city maps and maps that are 2-3 portals away.

4. Are you familiar with coding? (C , php/mysql)
Unfortunately, I don't know any coding, I am willing to learn how to code things that may be needed in the server ( Certain NPCs, etc. )

5. Why should we pick you to become GM?
I want to help the server by making events ( Only when there is a special event designed on that specific day, Or when I am told to start an event. ) Catch hackers ( My specialty, I go on often, banned many hackers in previous servers as a GM. ) , Help out new players by showing them where to find things they may need and of course, bring as many people with me as I can, to play Snowstory.

6. Do you think you have what it takes to become a GM?
Yes I do, I've experienced, I've been GM for atleast 4-5 months now. I have a GM Handbook, so I can find things much faster.

7. Do you fully understand that if you break GM rules, you're GM status shall be terminated, and that your overall status on SnowStory will be questioned?
I understand the consequences of breaking the rules as a Game master.

8. What timezone do you live in (GMT ( ))?
GMT -5:00 ( US & Canada )

9. Any other information you would like to add.
If you need to ask me anything, Feel free to ask. ( If I'm online, I won't be on EVERY second of my life, but I will go on as much as I can to help )
IGN: Aqua/Luck/Crimson
Back to top Go down

Aqua's GM Application :)
Page 1 of 1