LunarStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LunarStory

Made by BondGirl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~~Muffin's GM application~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wildsk8r94

~~~Muffin's  GM application~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~Muffin's GM application~~~~   ~~~Muffin's  GM application~~~~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:20 pm

1.Male or female? I am a male.

2. How Old are you ? I am 16 years old.

3. How would you describe your personality and effectiveness to communicate with other people? I am very fun, i love to have a good time, and make people happy and help them. I do many computer classes in my school so i know alot about computers and private servers.

4. What has inspired you to become a Game Master? I want to help people, and make really fun events that gets everybody exited. I recently found this server, i was surprised when i played this server because it was ranked so low in the Extreme Top 100 Maple story Servers, and i would like to attract more people to this server, make this game as fun as can be so this server becomes Number 1 like it should be.

5. Why do you think you would be suitable for this position? I think i would be suitable for this position because i like to help people, and i see there isn't many GM's and many people need help, especially new people. I like to be hosting things such as events, and i am very nice. I think Maplers will enjoy me as a GM

6. Do you have past experience as a Game Master on another server? If so, where and for how long? I was a GM on CookieMs(closed), and UglyStory.

7. How extensive is your IT knowledge? (C++, web services, php/mysql)My IT knowledge is very useful, like i said, i was a GM in other servers, and i know a lot since I've been taking computer classes in my school since about 7th grade. However i only started Web design, and Game design since 9th grade. Now i'm in 12th grade, and very experienced.

8. What positive additions could you make to the community/server? I could attempt to get this server populated, introduce new people to the server. I can help people that need help, and host events, and whatever else anybody would like me to do. I do suggest you make the GM hat, and briefcase for Donaters ONLY. I would suggest about maybe $20.00+ gets that and maybe 20 WS as well.

9. Are there members of this community that would vote for you? Well, i am kind of new to this private server, however i am making friends with everybody that I come in contact with. I am sure soon everybody will be my friend and vote for me.

10. What country do you live in and what is your time zone? I live in New York. EST ( Eastern Standerd Time)

11. What hours do you normally play during your time zone? I play usally after school from 3:30 - 11:00 and on weekends, pretty much all day. This will differ when i go out. And at about 7:00 i go eat dinner. That only takes 30 minutes for me.

12. What is your average daily playing time and how much would you be able to dedicate to Game Master duties if qualified? Like i said. I play from 3:30-11:00, and pretty much all day on weekends. I would dedicate 99.99% of my time on this game by doing Game Master duties.

13. Can you truthfully say that you have read and fully understood the Game Master Policy as well as the directions and rules stated above? And that you are aware of the consequences if you post a thread violating a rule? Yes, Yes i have.

14. Include anything else you wish for us to know here.-I would hope you choose someone very experienced to be a GM in your game. And if you don't choose me, please choose someone as experienced or more than me please. Because i wouldn't want this server becoming bad. And i like muffins xD lol
Back to top Go down
MrRito
Admin
MrRito

~~~Muffin's  GM application~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~Muffin's GM application~~~~   ~~~Muffin's  GM application~~~~ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:35 pm

Under consideration
Back to top Go down
http://snowstory.tk

~~~Muffin's GM application~~~~
Page 1 of 1