LunarStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LunarStory

Made by BondGirl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rizzo's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rizzo

Rizzo's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Rizzo's GM Application   Rizzo's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:37 pm

1. Name, IGN- Steven, Rizzo.

2. Age- 14.

3 How would you describe your personality and effectiveness to communicate with other people?- I am very soicable and helpfull i have worked at some charities before and helped many people with their needs and i know alot about private server-Maple Story i have been a GM before in many servers about 2-3 servers and i can communicate through people very good.

4 What has inspired you to become a Game Master?- Well, after i saw alot of GM's and their handy work it inspired me how they work and help other i like that rather then just poiting out direction for new comers to server.

5 Why do you think you would be suitable for this position?- I think i am suitable for this position because i helped people like new comers to the server and told them where is what and where is the things you need.

6 Do you have past experience as a Game Master on another server?- Yes i do i have been a GM on PimpMS~SydneyMS~HopeMS(Closed).

7 How extensive is your IT knowledge?- I am very good at power point presentation, Excel, Word, Very fast typer i am only in grade 9 and taking course of Bussiness Technology.

8 What positive additions could you make to the community/server?-
Possitive additions i could make is that everytime i see anyone using foul language and abusing others while in gameplay i will provide them with warnings if not understood to the victim i will jail/ban if neccessary.

9 Are there members of this community that would vote for you?
Hm, now sure about that but i have invited several freinds to this community and they have liked it but they dont enough time to play because of their family.

10 What country do you live in and what is your time zone? I live in New York.-
I am currently living in Canada-Toronto-Etobicoke, My Time Zone is (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).

11 What hours do you normally play during your time zone?- i play about 2-4 hours a day in morning when there are NO game masters online i am always online at that point.

12 What is your average daily playing time and how much would you be able to dedicate to Game Master duties if qualified?
my average daily playing time is 2-4 hours and if i get qualified to the game master position i will help at any point of time needed by anything or anyone in the game. i will use my best ability and i am very good at Science/Mathematics.

13 Can you truthfully say that you have read and fully understood the Game Master Policy as well as the directions and rules stated above?-
Yes, i have read the game master policy or else i won't be writing this Application without the needs and the question.

14 Include anything else you wish for us to know here. Nothing much if you need help with you're Homework Contact Rizzo AKA Steven Science/Mathematics.

Rizzo-Steven~~~~ Mr.Rito thanks for reading the application i took my time and effort HOPE I GET SELECTED. afro lol! cheers
Back to top Go down

Rizzo's GM Application
Page 1 of 1