LunarStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LunarStory

Made by BondGirl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acez's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acez

Acez's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Acez's GM Application.   Acez's GM Application. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:50 pm

Name: Eric

IGN: Acez

How long have you been playing Maplestory (Please no lies)?: 3-4 years in GMS, 1 year in Privet servers, 2 days on SnowStory.

Are you familiar with coding? (C++, php/mysql): Not much i did try and make my own server before but unforchanitly i couldent get it fully working, but i have seen most of the stuff used, i will try to learn more if i must.

Why should we pick you to become GM?: I have no reason for you to pick me for Gm, but if I was picked i would be able to advertise Snow Ms on youtube, i would host events *with help from at least one other GM*, I would try to get rid of all the hacks i find/told about, I will also treat ALL the players with respect no matter what, I also have a GM handbook.

Do you think you have what it takes to become a GM?: I think i can do the job, But thats up to you to deiced.

Do you fully understand that if you break GM rules, you're GM status shall be terminated, and that your overall status on SnowStory will be questioned?: Yes i fully understand the quatncaquences if i break the GM rules.

What timezone do you live in?: I live in EST time zone, In Canada.

Any other information you would like to add. I don't have to much more to add, besides i hope i get a chance to become a GM of SnowStory, and help out the community in anyway that i can even if i don't get picked. I love to make MMV'S as well *Maple Music Video* and i have experience with windows movie maker and effects ect, so i will be able to make advertisements for the server hopefully bringing more players, I also have 2-3 friends that would probably let me up load some advertisements on there youtube file spreading the videos around making it more popular. I have lot event ideas that i will gladly share and use in Snow Story.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, Eric (A.K.A Acez) ^_^

Edit: Hours played: 6 house on school days, unless i skip then, more if i'm not with my friends., Weekends- 15 hours on Saturday if im not with friends, and 13 hours on sunday agin, if i'm not with friends.
Back to top Go down

Acez's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1