LunarStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LunarStory

Made by BondGirl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GM Application] Sarah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah

[GM Application] Sarah Empty
PostSubject: [GM Application] Sarah   [GM Application] Sarah Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:17 pm

1. Name, IGN
Sarah, IGN Sarah. ( will be Sarah-Chan if chosen.)

2. Age

3. How long have you been playing Maplestory (Please no lies)?
3 years, Ever since the start of summer 2 years ago ;D!! And I played Maplestory Private server for over 15 months.

4. Are you familiar with coding? (C++, php/mysql)
Yes, I know how mysql works. I use to have a v.55 server, just for friends. I treid with v.59 I got it up, than It stopped working because of char stuck.

5. Why should we pick you to become GM?
Well, I'm fairly good at finding hackers and banning them.. Even if their isn't as many hackers as there was in V.55 Yet, they will come eventually =0. I'm fairly good with my literature skills (Spelling, Grammar) =], I really like getting to know my players like stated earlier. I don't give out items to players unless thats what the owner may want. I would listen to the rules if it is: Dont level other players, Change their jobs, Give them items, Give them mesos or nx. I did make a v.55 server before, but shut it down due to some glitchs in a repack, and I was too lazy to set it up again, so I deleted all my java files, repack, mysql etc. I know all the commands so I wouldn't need to ask a GM how to do something. I absolutely love to have partys in the FM there so fun. That doesn't absolutely mean I'm gonna give items if I were to have a party as a GM, Unless I had permission from a Owner/Co-Owner. Creating little events is also fun for the players, I can think of creative things to do, if someone were to help me (Other GM's) Like, we can do a jump quest in henesys park for pets, but add super monsters so they wouldnt be able to kill them. OR invisable monsters. =3 so they can be like WTF?! xD.

6. Do you think you have what it takes to become a GM?
I have been a gm on 5 servers. One currently right now in YummyMS (v.60). I have been a gm in v.55 servers too they include: iPandaMS, YummyYummyMS (completely different owner than YummyMS), CrisisMS and last but not least, MagnumMS

7. Do you fully understand that if you break GM rules, you're GM status shall be terminated, and that your overall status on LunarStory will be questioned?
Yes. I fully understand.

8. What timezone do you live in (GMT ( ))?
I live in GMT -4 Atlantic Canada.

9. Any other information you would like to add.
Hello, I'm Sarah... I really enjoy playing maplestory, It makes me feel unique, And who else uses ign's as Meowie (use to be my old ign xD)?! Thats freaking amazing ;3 I really like to have good grammar and love to talk, like most GM's that should apply. As for something thats unique for me is... How I intereract with the players, I dont exactly ignore anyone unless I'm super busy, because even If I'm talking about something super important and somebody was like, HELP!! I'd like go help right away, unlike if someone was in a super bad fight patching things up... I would still go! I even help the noob questions like "Where do I buy nx" I would apply with "Go on the website, login there than go to buy nx on the control panel" Very Happy

Last edited by Sarah on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding colors. <3)
Back to top Go down

[GM Application] Sarah
Page 1 of 1